Instagram is a fun social media app that allows you to share your life with your friends and family. It’s also a great way to make money! If you’re looking for ways to become an Instagram influencer or marketer, this blog post will show you how. Here are the 21 best ways to use Instagram to make money.
Become Social Media Influencer or Instagram influencer
Social media influencers are people who have a large following on social media. It is possible for you to become one of them too!
Becoming an Instagram Influencer and using Instagram to make money online through it.
If you want to become an Instagram Influencer, first make sure that your account has a strong foundation in terms of content and engagement. Also, create a niche that matches your interests and audience. Once you have done all this work, there are still more steps involved in order to turn into an actual Instagram Influencer.
You will need to create high-quality posts that provide value for the audience so that they can engage with your content for long periods of time or even share it with their friends on other platforms like Facebook or Twitter etc.
1. Sell Your Food Photos
There are a lot of people on Instagram who are making money by selling their food photos. This can be an especially helpful way to make money if you’re already a chef or have experience with cooking and food photography. As long as your photos are good quality and can be easily identified, it shouldn’t be too hard for someone to buy your photo. Selling photos is a great way to use Instagram to make money online.
However, if you don’t have much experience with cooking or aren’t that great at taking pictures yet, it might be difficult to start this type of business right away. But don’t worry! There are plenty of ways that you can still get started with selling your food photos without needing any prior knowledge or experience!
You May Also Like: 10 Steps to Protect Your Business on Social Media
2. Build Your Brand as a Model
To build your brand as a model, you need to have a strong social media presence. This can be accomplished by creating content and posting it on your Instagram account. You should also try to get as many followers as possible so that others will see your posts.
Once people see the quality of your work and how attractive you are, they will want to buy products from you or become sponsors. The more followers you have, the more money you will make from sponsorships and endorsements.
You might think this sounds like a lot of work, but there are other ways for models to make money with their Instagram accounts besides just posting pictures of themselves every day (though if that’s what makes them happy then go ahead!). For example: by becoming an influencer or gaining celebrity status on Instagram! So, start building your brand and use Instagram to make money.
3. Become an Instagram Marketer
An Instagram marketer is someone who uses the platform to promote products and services.
Becoming an Instagram marketer can be a great way to make money using your expertise in social media marketing, but it’s not easy. You need to have a large following on your profile and you also need to be able to convince people that whatever it is that you’re selling will help them get better results from their existing marketing channels or website. Nowadays Instagram marketers make a good amount of money by using profiles.
Here are some ways you can use Instagram for business growth:
- Post about industry-related topics constantly—if there’s something going on in your field, make sure that others know about it by posting about it on your feed every day. For example, if there’s some new article out about how viral videos are changing the world of online video advertising (which there probably is), then write up a short summary of why this matters (which there probably isn’t) and post it on all of your social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter as well as YouTube channels where applicable; this way other people might pick up those ideas themselves!
You May Also Like: 13 Tips To Increase ROI With Digital Marketing
4. Sell Your Services Through Instagram Direct Messages
- Create a profile on Fiverr or Upwork.
- Search for work that you can do, and bid on projects.
- Have a good profile that is easy to read and understand. This will help potential clients find you easily when they search for services they need to be done in your area of expertise.
- Build up some good reviews first by working with smaller companies that are happy with the service provided before going after big jobs like Mcdonald’s or Starbucks – these companies will have better reputations than others, so it’s important to build up your reputation this way before applying for larger gigs such as those mentioned above!
- Be professional and reliable as well – don’t be afraid of rejection; if someone doesn’t want what you’re offering then move on to another prospect who might need exactly what it is you’ve got going on over here on Instagram (or wherever).
5. Sell Goods at Local Markets
There are many ways you can use Instagram to make money, but some of the best ones don’t require you to create any original content. Instead, they involve leveraging the popularity of your account by selling goods or services.
One thing that many businesses do is sell their own products at local markets around town or at craft fairs. If you’re not sure where these events happen, search “craft fair” in your city’s area code and see what comes up!
Once you find out where they are located and when they go on sale, consider setting up a booth there with whatever items would be most beneficial for sales (such as food). In addition to selling locally-made goods at local events like these, Etsy sellers can also sell their products online through one of the most popular social media apps out there: Instagram!
If none of those options sound appealing enough for whatever reason then perhaps another option worth considering would be Amazon FBA because it allows anyone with an Amazon Seller Account & UPC Codes to access the merchandise from major brands such as Apple & Samsung without having ever held stock inventory themselves (it’s basically just shipping containers filled with phones).
You’ll need somewhere between $100-$200 worth of items before getting started though since each item costs roughly $20 plus shipping fees so unless someone gives us a big discount we won’t be able to buy anything significant until later this year after saving up enough cash first – but hey maybe once we earn back everything we spent setting up shop over time things will turn around eventually.”
You May Also Like: 21 Essential Social Media Checklist you should check
6. Sponsored Posts
If you want to make money with Instagram, sponsored posts are a great way to go. It’s one of the most lucrative ways you can use Instagram as a form of income. However, it does require a larger following than other methods do and you need to be willing to work with brands that aren’t always in line with your personal values (some people are). A sponsored post is a very good operativity to use Instagram to make money online.
If you have over 100k followers on your account and want to start making money using this method, here are some steps for how:
- Find the right brand(s). The first thing is finding brands that will pay you for your time and content. This means looking at what they post already on their own accounts as well as what they post on other channels like Facebook or Twitter so that there isn’t anything too off-brand and weirder than normal but still relevant enough so people will actually follow through if they see it in their feed.
- Decide which type of sponsorship fits best with your audience/followers
7. Freelance Marketing Services
You can also offer your services as a social media marketer, offering to do Instagram marketing for businesses. Or you could offer to do Facebook marketing for businesses. You could even offer to do YouTube marketing for businesses. Or Pinterest marketing!
Once you know what kind of business you want to go into, you can start doing research. You need to know what your competitors are charging for their services and how they market themselves. This will give you an idea of what people expect from a social media manager or marketer.
8. Teach What You Know
If you have a skill, such as teaching how to play the guitar or how to sew, you can create a course and sell it on platforms like Udemy. To do this, you will need to create an account on Udemy and upload your course. You can then promote your course by sharing it with others through social media sites like Instagram.
You may also consider selling your course directly from your own website or blog. This option is more time-consuming than using a third-party platform such as Udemy, but if the goal is simply to get started without much fussing, using an existing platform might be best for now. It’s also possible that selling directly from your own site could lead clients into buying future courses from other instructors as well!
Finally (and one of our favorite options), is affiliate marketing: promoting other people’s products in exchange for percentage commissions when someone buys those items through links provided by those ads/websites/etc., which makes them go “directly” through YOU instead of taking them first over there before coming back here later…
You May Also Like: Steps to Creating a Successful Social Media Marketing Campaign
9. Promote Products You Already Own
Your friends, family, and followers will trust you to recommend products that you use and love.
You can do this by simply showing off a product in one of your photos or sharing the details about it. You can also tag the company’s page with a product link so that people can learn more about it.
If you have an e-commerce site where people can purchase items from your store, then promote them on Instagram by adding links to the pictures that showcase those products. This way, when someone buys something from your store through Instagram, you will get paid for each sale made through social media marketing!
Review Products Online and Receive Free Products in Return
- Write a review of the product and receive free products in return.
This is a great way to get free products that you can use to sell on your own website or social media accounts or even use yourself. The companies will send you a one-time payment for your reviews, but if they like it enough, they may contact you again in the future because of how well your review did for them.
It’s also worth noting that some groups will pay people for good content as well as reviews. You just have to look around first before submitting anything so that there’s no duplicate work being done by others!
10. Use Instagram to Find Mentors or be a Mentor Yourself
Mentors are a great way to learn how to do something, and they can also help you build connections in your industry. If you are looking for more advice on how to use Instagram to make money online finding a mentor is one of the best ways to do so. Mentors will be able to give you tips as well as advise on what steps need to be taken next! You can also mentor others by sharing your own knowledge with them!
You May Also Like: 29 Effective Tips to Help You Increase Online Sales for Your Ecommerce Website
11. Become an Affiliate Marketer or Seller on Amazon or Etsy
Join the affiliate marketing community. Amazon and Etsy are both great ways to make money from your Instagram account. You can create an account on Amazon, choose a niche and then create a product or service for people who might be interested in it. Once you’re ready, you can sell your product or service directly through eBay and make money that way too!
12. List Your Space on Airbnb and Take Great Photos for the Listing
To make money with Airbnb, you should definitely use Instagram to find clients. To attract potential renters and buyers, you need to showcase your space on Instagram and other social media platforms. The more you can show off the positive aspects of your rental space, the better chance that people will want to rent it for themselves.
Take photos of your space at different times of the day so that potential renters can see what it looks like with natural light as well as artificial light. Also make sure that you have a strong description of your property, including things like nearby attractions and restaurants or stores within walking distance from the property.
Instagram is more than just fun and games, it can be a sales tool for you!
While Instagram is a fun place for you to share your photos, it can also be used as an effective sales tool for your business.
- Your business can sell its own products on Instagram: The best way to make money on Instagram is through selling your own product. You can do this by creating a separate account from your personal one and setting up shop with the help of tools such as Shopify or Big Commerce, which will allow you to set up an e-commerce website using only the app. On this site, you’ll be able to sell things such as clothing or jewelry (which are popular options) directly through their Instagram accounts and even take orders over text messages!
- You can sell other people’s products through Instagram: Another way that you can use Instagram in order to make money is by promoting other people’s products via sponsored posts (a feature where companies pay celebrities like Kendall Jenner thousands of dollars per photo). By doing so, it allows them access to reaching new audiences without having any overhead costs associated with creating their own content—since all of the work has already been done for them!
13. Model for Brands
Okay, so you’re not a model. You don’t have the perfect body or the face of an angel. That is fine! You don’t need to be a model to get paid to take photos for brands on Instagram.
There are many different ways that you can earn money through being featured on Instagram, and one way is becoming a brand ambassador for a company. This means that when someone tags your picture in their own post, it will show up as an ad for that company on your own page instead of just tagging it once in their post with no payoff for either party involved.
You May Also Like: 8 Tips on how to make money from creative writing jobs
14. Become a Social Media Consultant
If you’re good at social media, offer to consult for companies. You can consult on how to use Instagram to make money as a marketing tool or how to set up your own social media strategies. This is especially useful if you have experience in a particular niche or industry.
You might also consider offering your services as an agency or company that specializes in social media marketing.
15. Sell your Instagram photos on different stock sites
You can also sell your Instagram photos on different stock sites. This is a great way to make money because you’re basically selling your art and ideas, which is a lot more valuable than simply selling things like clothes or food. Stock photos are used for many purposes: businesses can use them for their websites, bloggers can use them for their blogs, and even publishers might use them in their books (like an author who wants to have an illustration of a flower on the cover).
There are several different types of stock photo sites that let you upload your photos so people can purchase them: Shutterstock, iStockPhoto, and Getty Images are just some examples. Once you’ve uploaded your photos to one of these sites they’ll be available for other people who want them for their websites or blogs! You don’t even have to know how much they’re worth—the site will automatically determine what price each photo should go up by based on its quality level (which we’ll talk about next).
16. Become an Instagram Virtual Assistant
If you have a little experience in social media and photography, becoming an Instagram virtual assistant might be for you. Being an Instagram virtual assistant is a great way to earn money on the side while working from home.
- You can work from anywhere with internet access.
- It’s flexible—you decide when and how much to work.
- You may be able to use your current skillset (social media, photography, writing).
You May Also Like: 12 Ways to Increase Your Online Security in Ten Minutes
17. Give Instagram Marketing Services
If you’re good at managing social media accounts and making money from it, that doesn’t mean you have to stop there. You can also offer your services to clients who are in need of a boost for their own Instagram accounts.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Market on behalf of others. If your client wants a larger audience but isn’t quite sure how to achieve this goal, then he or she could hire you as his or her marketing consultant. In this role, you would help them write effective posts and ads while also using analytics software (like Hootsuite) to track performance stats over time so that they can learn what works best for them in terms of engagement rate.
- This is often called social media management work because it involves creating content according to specific guidelines given by clients before posting on their behalf across multiple networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram itself – just like how companies pay agencies for services such as video production or graphic design work done by freelance artists based overseas who may charge less than local professionals due their distance from Vancouver Island’s expensive living costs).
18. Make money by recommending products and services through your posts and stories
- Create a post with a link to the product or service you’re recommending.
- Include a call to action in the post, such as “Click here to learn more” or “Buy now”.
- Use hashtags if you want more exposure for your post! Using relevant hashtags will help people find your content when they search for keywords related to the topic at hand (i.e., using #fashionblogger if you are posting about fashion).
- Make sure that this is relevant for your audience since this will increase engagement rates overall and potentially get more people interested in what you have to offer as well!
19. Grow other people’s accounts as an Instagram Growth Hacker
As an Instagram Growth Hacker, you can help your friends gain more followers and grow their accounts. This is especially helpful if you have a large following yourself since your reach will be extended to all of the people who follow you.
If you are partnered with influencers on other platforms like YouTube or Twitch, consider doing collaborations to bring in new followers for each other.
If someone asks you to promote their account/brand/product on Instagram (and they’re willing to pay) then it’s good money but also great exposure for them so turn down any offers that don’t work well with the image of your own account (e.g., if they want me to post something about them selling supplements).
You May Also Like: 27 Reasons Small Businesses Need to Invest in Digital Marketing
20. Create catchy content to post on your story that has an affiliate link
One way to earn money is through Instagram stories. You can create a catchy title that entices followers to click on your story and look at the content you’ve created.
You also want to make sure your image is eye-catching and makes people want to watch it over and over again! If your followers love it, they’ll share the post with their friends, which is how you gain more followers and build your brand on Instagram.
Make sure you include an affiliate link in the description so users know where they can purchase whatever product or service you’re promoting in order for them to get rewarded for doing so (they get a commission for each purchase made through their link). If possible, use hashtags as well so others can see what types of things are popular among their peers who have already purchased from these links before!
21. Make a training package or course teaching others how to make money online
Another way to use Instagram to make money is by creating a training package or course teaching others how to make money online. You can create a course that teaches others how to use Instagram, social media, and/or their phone for business purposes. This could include how-to content on topics such as:
- How To Create An Instagram Profile (and Grow It)
- How To Use Your Phone For Business Purposes
- How To Create A Facebook Group / Community Page & Grow It
So, there you have it. A comprehensive list of ways to use Instagram to make money online. While there are many different approaches, we believe that the most important thing is to choose one (or two or three) that you like and stick with them. You can always expand your business later if it’s successful!