Even though we may be in the midst of an economic downturn, the job market still has plenty of positive changes to offer prospective workers looking to move into new careers. With the latest salary and career data recently released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, it’s easy to see which careers are on the rise and which ones have been declining in recent years. Check out these eight careers that are on the rise!
10 careers that are on the rise
1) Become a drone pilot
One of the most in-demand careers that are on the rise in drone piloting. If you’re looking for a career with a lot of potentials, this is it. Drone pilots can make upwards of $100,000 a year, and the demand for their services is only going to continue to grow.
Plus, it’s a career that you can get into without spending years in school. If you’re interested in becoming a drone pilot, there are a few things you need to know.
2) Become a Software developer
A software developer is a person who creates computer programs or applications. They turn the program designs created by software engineers and architects into instructions that a computer can follow. In short, they make computer programs work.
The median annual salary for a software developer is $103,560, and jobs in this field are projected to grow by 22% from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average occupation. If you’re interested in becoming a software developer, now is a great time to get started. Check out our guide on how to become a software developer for more information.
You May Also Like: 12 Ways to Improve Your SEO by Improving Your User Experience
3) Be an entrepreneur
There are many high-paying jobs that are on the rise for 2022. One of the best ways to secure a high-paying job is to be an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur means being your own boss and having control over your own career. It also means having the ability to make a lot of money.
Here are 5 careers that are on the rise for entrepreneurs: –
#1- Financial Planners
#2- Personal Trainers
#3- Social Media Marketing Specialists
#4- Digital Marketing Specialist
#5- Computer Systems Analysts, Web Developers, Information Security Analysts, Database Administrators If you want to become an entrepreneur and start earning more money than ever before then this list can help you decide what career might be right for you.
4) Become a real estate agent
The job market is always changing, and some careers are definitely on the rise. If you’re looking for a high-paying job with good prospects, becoming a real estate agent is a great option. The real estate industry is booming, and there’s no sign of it slowing down anytime soon. So if you’re thinking of a career change, now is the time to get into real estate.
Here are 10 reasons why becoming a real estate agent is a great idea:
- There’s high demand for real estate agents right now.
- You can make a lot of money as a real estate agent.
- The hours are flexible, so you can work around your other commitments.
- A career in real estate gives you the opportunity to have your own business, build a team and give back to the community by volunteering for charities like Habitat for Humanity or donating items from your home during natural disasters.
- It offers plenty of opportunities for advancement in different areas including becoming an appraiser or property manager.
- Real estate agents have diverse skills such as negotiation skills, networking skills, and more that allow them to stay relevant in today’s ever-changing world where technology plays such an important role.
- They don’t need any special qualifications apart from getting their license, but they will need ongoing training courses throughout their career because knowledge is power when it comes to being successful in this field!
- Becoming a real estate agent is not only rewarding financially, but you’ll also reap the benefits mentally, emotionally, and physically.
- Being a real estate agent isn’t easy and requires long hours, hard work, and dedication to succeed. But once you’ve made it past all those challenges, your income potential skyrockets.
- For anyone considering this career path, there are lots of ways to earn experience before deciding if this career is for you; simply volunteer at an open house or help someone else sell their house just for starters!
You May Also Like: 12 Strategies To Maximize Revenue From Your Email Marketing
5) Digital Marketing Analyst
There are many careers that are on the rise these days. One of them is a digital marketing analyst. As a digital marketing analyst, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and measuring digital marketing campaigns.
You will also need to have a good understanding of web analytics tools and SEO. If you are interested in this career, then here are some things that you should know.
6) Information security specialist
A career in information security is one of the most promising careers that are on the rise. With the increasing reliance on technology and the ever-growing list of cyber threats, businesses and organizations need qualified individuals to protect their data.
Information security specialists work to identify risks and implement solutions to prevent data breaches. If you’re interested in a career in information security, here are seven things you need to know.
- The demand for information security specialists is increasing.
- Information security specialists play a vital role in protecting data.
- They work to identify risks and implement solutions to prevent data breaches.
- Qualifications for this career include a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
7) Architect and 3D engineer
As technology advances, so does the need for architects and 3D engineers. With the rise of 3D printing, these careers are only going to become more in demand.
If you’re interested in a career in architecture or engineering, now is the time to start training. Here are some things you need to know about these careers that are on the rise.
You May Also Like: 16 Digital Marketing Fundamentals Every SEO Pro Needs to Know
8) Big Data Analyst
Big data is becoming increasingly important to businesses and organizations as they look to make better decisions based on large amounts of data. As a result, there is a growing demand for people with the skills to analyze this data. If you’re interested in a career in this field,
Here are 5 careers that are on the rise:
- Big Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
9) Sustainability Manager
A career as a Sustainability Manager is perfect for those who want to make a difference and help organizations operate in a more sustainable way.
As sustainability becomes more important, this career will continue to grow. If you’re interested in this field, now is the perfect time to get started. Here’s what you need to know about this exciting career.
You May Also Like: Top 15 Principles of Effective Communication
10) Become a Blockchain Expert
A recent study found that there will be a 28% increase in demand for blockchain experts by 2022. With the rise of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, businesses are starting to see the potential of blockchain technology.
If you’re interested in a career in this field, now is the time to start learning about it. Here are a few things you can do to become a blockchain expert:
- Read books or articles about blockchain technology.
- Join online forums and discussion groups about blockchain.
- Attend meetups or conferences about blockchain technology.
- Get a job at a company that is using or developing blockchain technology.
- Start your own business that uses blockchain technology.
Top 10 careers that are on the rise in 2022-2023. In this blog post, I write about the top 10 careers which are booming day by day. If you want to grow your career and want to earn a good amount of salary then you can choose any of these because these careers are very demanding and pay a good amount salary.
If you think any Careers are missed then please write in the comment box below I will add the career also.
1 thought on “10 Careers That Are On The Rise – Find Out Which Ones May Be Right For You!”